Monday, January 26, 2015

Who thought? (UPDATE #9)

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Me Talking. I just wanted to give you guys a quick little update on whats going on right now where I'm at. To be honest, I'm kinda busy with school work right now as I'm sure many of you are, so that explains why I haven't been able to post in such a while. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but I know you understand, which is why you guys are pretty cool I guess. Besides school, I'm currently under a little project at my home that involves a lot of paintings and moving stuff around, so you guys can imagine how "awesome" things are right now. I will probably post about it some other time with you guys. I just don't want you guys to think I abandoned you guys or something. Well, I better get back to it. Time to pour myself another cup of coffee, take out another assignment, and work. Oh, by the way, I'm thinking about doing a sort of live Q&A with you guys so leave a comment of e-mail me with ideas on how I should go through with that if you guys want me to go through with that. Thank you for reading this quick update, don't hesitate to check out the ads that interest you on the sidebar, if you want, and I will talk to you guys later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment