Monday, February 9, 2015

Snow vs. Me

Hello all, and welcome to another edition of Me Talking. I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but I’m getting tired of snow. When I was younger snow was everything. I remember I would cry if I wasn’t able to go outside on a snow day. I just felt like running around in this white powdery stuff was God damn awesome. It wasn’t until about the age of 13 I realized that snow is not all it’s cracked up to be. Now I find snow to be a chore. Recently, my city was hit with 19 inches of snow, which meant I, and my brothers were in charge of shoveling the driveway. This experience reminds me of that scene from “Citizen Kane” where he’s playing in the snow with his sled. I feel like my relationship with snow is a lot like the relationship with Mr. Kane and his sled. I don’t like snow that much, but the history I have with it keeps that story alive. I don’t know, maybe I will change opinions again one day, but for now, it’s that way. Before I go I just wanted to share some good news. I have recently gotten sort of a job editing film. It’s really fun. I might release some of my work online or email me if you want to see it. Thank you for reading, don’t forget to subscribe via RSS and don’t forget to tell a friend.

                                                                 P.E.N.T.C.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment