Wednesday, December 30, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW ME? (UPDATE #17)


Well, I’m writing this two days before the New Year and I have to say, I don’t see a new me coming this year. Sure this blog broke the 10,000 read milestone, but I have yet to meet someone because of my work. I finished filming for the mockumentary “PEREZ: THE FILM”, which is a great thing, and gives me something to work on, but the future for how the film is going to be received is a mystery. There were deaths, and some cases of bad luck throughout the year that occurred inside my family and out of it, and its left me tired. I guess that’s what I want to blame all the problems this year on, but I know I can’t. “Of course I can’t edit today, how can I?” is a phrase I have found myself saying sometimes, but if I’m speaking from an honest part of my head, there shouldn’t have been any excuses for why I should have taken a day off from work. 2015 served as a year, and I believe you will all agree with me, of growth and self-realization that some things we’re doing are becoming less like bad habits and reminiscing, and more like addictions and odd obsessions. I don’t know what to expect this upcoming year because expectations usually result in disappointment, and that’s the last thing I need at this point. Well, I have to go now, for my mother calls, and I must go. I guess all I can really say is, let’s make 2016 a great year! I’m sorry I sound so sad, I’ll power through though. Have a good one guys.


Rodolfo Perez

P.E.N.T.C.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment