Friday, February 19, 2016

Film Announcement



My dearest readers,


            Due to legal issues as well as technical concerns with footage, I have decided, that for the best interests of P.E.N.T.C.I.’s responsibility as a creative group to produce good, quality art and work, that PEREZ: THE FILM will postponed due to editing issues. After finishing the film in mid-November I had a plan to have a screening at The Illinois International Film Festival in Springfield during the year. Unfortunately, upon submitting my ideas and credits to the reviewers, they said I lacked proper musical copyright permission in order to submit the film in. I then took to the drawing board once again in order to find music that best suited the content of this mockumentary. I then replaced most of the soundtrack in the film. After watching it again though, it just didn’t feel like it used to. The feeling and expression I was trying to convey just wasn’t the same. I tried to rerecord scenes, but had difficulty doing that while trying to keep up with school, the blog, and my family. So, the bottom line is, I have work to do because the film isn’t where I want it to be. I want to create the art I have in my mind, and I feel PEREZ: THE FILM isn’t at that point yet. I want to apologize for yet another postponement, but I know every last one of you can understand the circumstances. I want to apologize to Brian Kwok especially for changing up the project once again. If you have any questions regarding the film process, please e-mail me at


iamjob9918@gmail.com


I owe it to every last one of you to answer any questions you have regarding the film, and other P.E.N.T.C.I. projects. Once again, I’m not giving up on this film, and I can promise that I will do everything in my power as a creator to make this idea a reality.


Thanks again,


Rodolfo Perez
P.E.N.T.C.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment