Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Modernism in Black



 

“Modernism in Black”

By: Rodolfo Perez

 

There are bigger problems in life that cannot be fixed by laughter,

Or a bottle.

There are bigger problems,

Than what may become of the

Bubbling cauldron that is fear.

Yes, there are bigger problems,

For some.

I have little to do,

I travel great distances,

Yet where are these problems I hear of?

Am I shielded from the atrocities of a modern life?

Or am I blind to raging waterfall of facts that wash over me?

What am I?

Why am I here?

Why am I alive?

Why do you care?




3 comments:

  1. Well, I care because it is an intrinsic feature of a living being :) That's what concerns my part. What concern the author's feeling, I hope he'll come to the silent harbor of the thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I believe the question is why? Why do YOU care? I think that's what people need to start looking at.

      Delete